Suitable for use as a low temp gate valve body filler or as a ball valve lubricant. Longlife 1600 is a low temperature, multi-purpose, water insoluble grease that will provide low torque operation in very cold operating environments. It contains a proprietary anti-galling additive and corrosion inhibitor designed to protect seat rings, springs, and sealing surfaces from the corrosive effects of oil and gas production and processing.
For use in ball and gate valves in low temperature environments. Suitable for use in hydrocarbon gasses.
DO NOT use in oxygen service.
- Outstanding low temp performance
- Water insoluble and washout resistant
- Fully additive treated
- Premium quality lithium 12-hydroxy stearate grease
- Superior protection to lubricate a wide variety of heavy-duty equipment
- Low staining
- NLGI No. 2
- Thickener – Anhydrous Calcium
- Temperature range: -75° to 350°F
- Color/texture – gray/smooth adhesive
- Rust prevention – D-1743, rating pass
- Worked 60 penetration – D-217, 265 to 295
- Dropping point – D-566, 365°F
- Oil separation – D-1742, % loss 5
- Timken OK load – D-2509, lb 45
- Four-ball wear – D-2266, mm 0.56
- Four-ball EP weld point – D-2596, kgf, 315
Product Code – BPA