Everlast 1 Winter Grade is a low temp synthetic lubricant for use in valves carrying aliphatic hydrocarbon liquids and gasses, including kerosene, fuel oils, crude distillates (sweet or sour), water, condensate, LPG systems, dilute acids and caustics. It is waterproof and has excellent resistance to oxidation.
Designed for low torque valve operation in cold environments. For use in gate, plug and ball valves. Suitable for use in hydrocarbon gasses.
DO NOT use in oxygen service.
- Water resistant
- Fully additive treated
- High metal adhesion
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Inhibited for H2S
- Consistency, Cone Penetration (D-217) 220-300
- Dropping Point, °F (D-566) none
- Oil Separation, % wt. loss (D-1742) 5 max
- Oxidation Stability (D-942) 10 max
- Rust Preventive Test (D-1743) pass
- Temperature range: Winter Grade -40° to 620°F, Arctic Grade -70° to 620°F
- Color – brown
- Type Oil – synthetic
- Corrosive Inhibitor – Imidazoline Derivative
- EP Additive – Diester Type
- Arctic Grade – EV1AG
- Winter Grade – EV1WG