This product includes a one-year warranty.
The 20 Volt Battery Operated Hand-Held Grease Gun features:
A. LCD screen that displays battery life, grease capacity, ounces or grams dispensed and when the screen
turns red, the barrel is empty.
B. Reset button turns on the flashlight and allows you to reset ounces or grams.
C. 1 and 2 switch allows two flow rates. Switch it to 1 for 4 aunces per minute. Switch it to 2 for 6
ounces per minute
D. 2 ea. 20 Volt, 4 Amp Battery will allow the operator to use 10 cartridges of grease
before the next charge.
Safety Features: The purpose of the gauge is to make sure the valve is not over pressured and the release valve
allows the operator to stop gas pressure from entering the grease gun. The unit is tested to 10,000 psi.
- Remove barrel from the head of the
- Pull back the black tee handle and lock into
- Remove the cartridge lid and insert into the
- Pull the metal Pop Top oﬀ.
- Install barrel on the head of the
- Pull back on the black tee handle which will unlock the tee
- Push the black tee handle into the barrel. (You may have to twist the black handle in order to do )
- Keep the inside of the barrel and black piston Prevents piston and cartridge from sticking.
- Keep away from water
- If for some reason the unit needs to be repaired, contact Lubchem at 281-350-9600.
The purpose of the Gauge is to make sure the valve is not over pressured and the release valve allows the operator to stop gas pressure from entering the grease gun. The unit is tested to 10,000 psi. The Black Widow has a one-year limited warranty.
This product is not intrinsically safe. Damaged or cracked batteries are unsafe to charge and must be recyded properly. Do not use other manufacturers batteries.
ASTM Penetration: 250-300 Base Oil: Synthetic
Temp Range: O° to 400°F Color: Tan