Force Flow 100 Features
• Total Force Flow weight = 100 lb
• High volume delivery is 1/2 ounce per stroke
• Five inch air motor, 100:1 ratio
• For use with 40 lb. and 5 qt. cans
• Moisture trap & air inlet regulator included
• Durable light weight desdign
• Air inlet gauge and discharge pressure gauge included
• Permanently lubricated pneumatic rams
• Pumps 5 lb. per minute of NLGI # 2 grease
• Adjustable discharge pressure up to 10,000 psi
• Maximum air inlet pressure 100 psi
The Lubchem Force Flow 100 grease pump is a reliable, heavy duty air operated pump. The Force Flow 100 pump is equipped with 100:1 ratio air motor that is capable of 10,000 psi discharge pressure. Discharge pressure may be adjusted by regulating the inlet air pressure to the pump through the air inlet regulator.
The Force Flow 100 pump is equipped with twin cylinders that provide continuous contact between the follower plate the sealant
providing a continuous prime to the pump. The positive pressure applied by the pressure priming system prevents pump cavitation
and makes it possible to pump highly viscous sealants at low temperatures.